Wednesday, October 01, 2014

New Review Requests!

Hello!
The other day, while browsing the internet, I discovered a sale on in iBooks, and of course, decided to have a look.
Usually, when an app has sales, they reduce the prices of not-so-fantastic products, but I found some interesting titles.

So, here are the titles that I will be reviewing:
•The Iron King, Julie Kagawa
•Poison Study, Maria V. Snyder
•Wings, Aprillynne Pike
•I Heart New York, Lindsey Kelk
•Nobody But Him, Victoria Purman
•Breaking Rules, Tracie Bucket
•The Last Girl, Michael Adams
•Sweet Addiction, J. Daniels
•A French Girl in New York, Anna Adams

I am quite busy with school work, but I will review these novels as soon as I read them.
The reviews will also be posted on the iBook store.

Anyway, I cannot wait to read all of these books! So I must get going in order to gain more time.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com